A full service includes the following stages:
- Complete disassembly of the watch case and movement
- Case: polishing of the case and of the bracelet depending on its condition, changing of the seals, attachment or gluing of the crystal, and a water-resistance test
- Movement: complete cleaning of the components and replacement if required, lubrication, checking of the escapement and settings, refitting of the dial and of the hands
- Casing up the movement
- Water-resistance test on the whole watch
- Checking the movement settings
- Checking the power-reserve
- Final verification of operation and aesthetics
The replacement of the crowns, push-pieces and correctors is not included in the full service.
Following this service, you benefit from a one-year guarantee starting from the date on which the checks were completed. This guarantee expressly excludes defects resulting from accidents, mishandling, incorrect or abusive use, or any operations conducted by unauthorised third parties.