Official birth of the Jaeger-LeCoultre brand

1937

Created in 1931 to coincide with the launch of the Reverso, the company Spécialités Horlogère was renamed S.A. des Produits Jaeger-LeCoultre six years later. From this day forward the Manufacture’s watches would bare the signature Jaeger-LeCoultre, as opposed to being signed either LeCoultre, Jaeger, or sometimes not signed at all. However, creations reserved for North America continued to be signed LeCoultre until 1970.